Coverprice (incl GST): $8.90
Boating NZ inspires boating enthusiasts with reviews of new boats, coverage of technical innovations, maintenance advice, columns and cruising stories.
Subscribe and be in to WIN
Subscribe, renew, or give a subscription to Boating NZ before May 30, 2013 and you'll be entered into the draw to WIN a Fast Eddie Paddle Board with a paddle, leash and bag valued at $2500.
For other products check www.waxenwolf.com
*Offer available to all new subscriptions or renewals ordered on or before May 30, 2013. For full terms and conditions please refer to the May issue of Boating NZ
- Diving the Canterbury - Boating's Ben Gladwell goes for an underwater tour of the ex-Navy frigate, now resting in the Bay of Islands.
- Just Launched - THe new Rayglass 2350 and the Stabicraft 1850 Matt Watson Special are sure to create a boat show stir.
- Extreme 1100 - The 1100 Game King brings to trailer boating a host of features normally found on launches.
- Victoria's World Voyage - Jim and Karin Lott make final preparations in the Caribbean before sailing for North America.
- Out of the Ocean - Our resident fisho John Eichelsheim walks you through need-to-know fishing knots for monoflament.
- Boat of the Month: Wild Thing - Adrian Pawson's hotted up Young 8.4 has benefitted from a host of modifications and is now a fleet leader.